An essential in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA.
What It Does
- Supports energy production by converting food into cellular energy, it is also essential for blood cell formation
- Promotes energy metabolism and supports normal brain function and cognition
- Supports a healthy immune function
How To Take
1 tablet daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY.
How It Works
- Vitamin B12 supports energy metabolism and vital red blood cell development, and is crucial for proper brain and nervous system function
- Helps to promote maintenance and growth of tissue
- Helps supports the nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy
|Serving size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||20,833%|